Tuesday, November 11, 2008

mar 100/perez - blog


One product i think i will always be loyal to is Goya! 90% of the cooking products in my house are Goya which defiantly shows product loyalty to the product mix the Goya company has. As the slogan in Spanish says "Si es Goya tiene que ser bueno" translation if its Goya it gotta be good. Ever since i was a little girl my mom and grand mom has cooked their meals with Goya products, why who knows maybe they are the best cooking products out there for cooking Spanish or even other meals all i know is that everyone in my family uses them so i don't know any other product. i can remember one time a friend asked me if i used Accent to season my meat i had absolutely no clue what she was talking about until one day while food shopping i noticed the Accent seasoning powder next to the Goya seasoning products and realized its the same thing just different brand. I would of never know this because we use Goya and Goya in my house only, its a family tradition and i don't plan on breaking it!


No comments: